Team Lead Technical Customer Support B2B
Are you a Customer Service Team Lead looking for a new opportunity in the heart of Amsterdam? We’re looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to drive, motivate and develop our client’s Technical Customer Support team (9-15 people).The team supports resellers and B2B customers in the Benelux region by giving technical guidance regarding our client’s products.
What are your responsibilities as a Team Leader?
- Assure strong quality as well as productivity within your team;
- Coach people and focus on their performance by accelerating the personal development of your team members;
- Handle escalations and advanced queries passed on from the team and the business unit to provide a resolution satisfactory for the customer;
- Work closely with other Team Leads and departments to continuously improve the customer-focused attitude to create satisfied and loyal customers.
What are we looking for?
- Successful track record and passion for people and performance management;
- Experience with quality management, understanding of customer support related KPI’s and measurements;
- 1-2 years of people management experience in an international environment, preferably in customer contact center;
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written in English and Dutch.
Why should you apply?
- You will never get bored! Our client moves fast like a “start-up” but has the benefits of an established company;
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard;
- Quarterly bonus plan;
- 26 annual leave days with an option to buy up to 10 days;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning;
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc;
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate);
- Yearly merit review;
- Full time paid training;
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks;
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme;
- 50% discount on purchase of client products.
- No work on evenings and in weekends.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about this job offer and our client and guide you through the application proces. Please contact Pieter Nijhof via 06 123 44 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.