Team Lead Training & Development
We’re looking for a Team Lead Training & Development!
As a Team lead Training & Development you are the one who advises, develops and also executes a training & development policy in such a way that new and existing staff meets the qualitative requirements of out client. You are a Team Lead who leads by example and can easily switch between tactic/strategical and operational level. You will be responsible for a team of 25 trainers.
You manage the training and development programs for all staff and will help coordinate the use of externally developed training programs.
Who is our client?
Our client has become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Their goal is to give the customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. They are proud of the international character of the organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Their customer service department is formed by their love for travelling and willingness to assist passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Define training and development paths for various functions and have training modules developed and implemented.
- Hire, motivate, develop and support staff
- Monitor developments and trends in the HRD and training & development area.
- Analyse and monitor current processes and instruments and define areas of improvement.
- Optimize and standardize operational policies and procedures and introduce new, improved operational procedures through various media or through trainings where necessary.
Who are you?
Can you inspire your team of experts by creating a strong desire to achieve goals, creating a positive attitude and stimulating to take initiative? You are able to make an impact with an energetic impression, coming across with force and credibility and the skills to influence attitudes and opinions of others. To work in an environment with such changing dynamics and continues improvements, you must have the talent to make sound and rational decisions based on consideration of all relevant information.
What are we looking for:
- Intellectual ability on a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree level;
- 3-5 years experience in people management and working in a commercial and service oriented environment;
- Knowledge of developments in training & development;
- Fluent in English and good proficiency in Dutch (written & spoken);
- Working knowledge of business processes and developments.
What does our client offer:
- A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam;
- The opportunity to join a high performance and fast paced work environment, but hard work should come with fun;
- BBQ, XXL VriMiBo and an annual Christmas theme party!;
- Discount on health insurance and a pension plan
- Fly on Stand-By tickets after your first year. Need we say more?
Please contact Pieter Nijhof via email@example.com or 06 123 44 452. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about this job offer and guide you through the application process.